Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Best That Did It! R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson

It feels like a dream.....




Yesterday felt like one big bad nightmare. The fam and I were at the grocery store when my sister got a text for her friend saying: Breaking News: Michael Jackson is dead! At first it all seemed like a horrible prank somebody was trying to pull because they have tried to before. But as the day went on and people started talking and then we came home and my sister turned it to CNN and it said Michael Jackson, Dead At 50, no words could describe the feeling I had in my stomach.

All my memories as a child growing up in a small town centered around Michael. From hanging a big poster of the Bad album cover on my ceiling so when I woke up I could see him to staying up all night to watch all his videos when they had marathon on MTV.

A piece of my childhood is gone

I don't where pop music or music in general would be if this man had never grab a mic and blessed us with his talents and light.

He gave up his childhood to be apart and entertain ours









































No comments:

Archive